Saturday, May 19, 2012
Now calling for submissions for PaperNoise Volume 4!
1) Download and/or stream PaperNoise Mix v.4.
3) Create an original something inspired by or in response to PaperNoise Mix v.4.
Submissions may include but are not limited to the following: comics, short fictions, poetry, visual art, recipes, architectural building/floor plans, maps, letters, interviews, needle work, resentments, daily schedules, regrets, translations, critical essays, philosophical inquiries, mock dialogues, lists, real dialogues, threats, conspiracy theories, one-act plays, photographs, geometrical shapes, Mad Libs.
• Submissions should fit between 1 and 4 zine-sized pages (5.5" X 8").
• For text-based submissions, please use Word (.doc).
• Images should be in black & white and 300 DPI resolution digital format (JPG, BMP).
• Deadline is June 28. Not too too close, but not far away at all (get working!).
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) "Last Light" by Marisa Anderson (from The Golden Hour)
2) "May 23rd 2007" by The Kallikak Family (from May 23rd 2007)
3) "Second Phase" by The Kallikak Family (from May 23rd 2007)
4) "Third Phase" by The Kallikak Family (from May 23rd 2007)
5) "Lay Lay Off Faselam" by Avey Tare + Kria Brekkan (from Pullhair Rubeye)
6) "Pnom Gobal" by Robag Wruhme (from Thora Vukk)
7) "Lempijuoma: Talo" by Kemialliset Ystävät (from Harmaa Laguuni)
8) "This Will Pass" by M. Templeton & Aa. Munson (from Acre Loss)
9) "Fender Bender" by Kid Koala (from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
10) "Memory" by Caboladies (from Crowded Out Memory)